six weeks on the other side of the world.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Made it there alive!

Hi everybody!

I made it here alive! My flight got delayed at Delhi so I only got here about 10 pm India time (instead of eight, when I was supposed to). The flights were pretty easy but I haven't slept in about two days so I'm sure the jet-lag will set in soon! The house is in the middle of a neighborhood in India, and there's actually a cow laying down outside. I couldn't see much on the car ride over because it was dark when I arrived, but I'm sure I'll have more to talk about tomorrow. Just wanted to make sure everyone knew I made it!

View of the Himalayas (I think) from the plane!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safely. Be careful and have fun.I love you....Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helping Mom and Dad to write you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megs - I was so glad you called this morning. Happy that you got there safely and that you are already enjoying the culture. I'm showing Grandma and Grandpa how to blog. Have fun! Love you - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megs~ Wow, what an adventure - wish I was there with you. Glad the trip went well, you must be exhausted! I look forward to hearing and seeing more about your trip every day. Well, hope you can catch-up on some sleep. Talk to you soon. Love~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep checking in. I hope you post many pictures and stories of your adventures. I love you. Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete